23.8.10

Currently Craving: some perfect shoes

I have a little problem. You see, I'm in love with a certain guy dress. And my love is so strong and overpowering that I am having a large amount of trouble finding shoes that are worthy of being paired with such a magnificent creation. (Totally objective opinion, I swear!)

You would think that narrowing it down to high heeled black pumps would be a good start, but as you will be able to see below, black pumps are not black pumps.

If I were the sort of person to spend over £600 on shoes (or if I even had that much money), I would buy this beautiful Giuseppe Zanotti pair.

T & I agree. These are the IDEAL shoes. Louboutins, of course. Just an easy £300!!
These Miu Miu shoes would be ideal, except for a few minor flaws: I won't be able to walk, I would become an absolute mammothly tall giant, I could no way afford shoes like this and lastly, even if I did marry a millionaire and buy these, he'd have to be about 6"5'!!
Now these DKNY shoes are actually affordable and possibly even walkable!
All shoes available at Net-a-porter

xx S

SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.