19.4.11

Tuesday woes - dreaming of some weekend luxe

After a full day at the hospital, followed by arriving home exhausted with a running tap of a nose, I am just hankering for the long weekend to get some study out of the way and have a sleep-in.  And browse some more online shops to maketh me a better wardrobe :)
Seriously, there must be something wrong with me - it's not even hump-day yet and I'm dying for a break!


Also, I'd love to have the motivation to dress this nicely on the weekends...  I do wear similar outfits in terms of coupling my silk shirts with my jeans, but I'm yet to find a pair of shoes like these which can look comfy enough to wear all the time!

Find these pieces at My-Wardrobe.com (who are celebrating their 5th birthday!):
Equipment neutral signature silk blouse - acts as a perfect wardrobe staple
Alice by Temperley Sandrine leather stretch trousers - putting an edge to an otherwise girly outfit
Mawi smoke acrylic crystal & skull necklace - having a bit of a McQueen skull moment here.
See By Chloe navy cut-out platform sandal - I think I am in love with these shoes
Ray-Ban black & crystal frame wayfarer sunglasses - can you believe it's been almost a year and I am still lusting after these sunnies I blogged about?


Keenly awaiting the Easter break,
xx T
SHARE THIS POST

7 comments:

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.