24.7.11

Is she or isn't she?


Finally got around to watching Breakfast at Tiffany's a couple of Fridays ago, after having enough of study for one day.  I won't give the plot away for those who haven't seen the movie, but I have to say I did enjoy it!  It was a whimsical story of an eccentric lost-soul, Holly Golightly - played, of course, by the doe-eyed Audrey Hepburn.  Naturally, the clothes were also amazing (why doesn't anyone dress as nicely as in the 1960s anymore?).  *swoon*
I'll definitely be watching it again soon, along with some more Audrey Hepburn classics when I get my hands on them.  Which will hopefully be soon, as S and I have another much-awaited holiday week coming up soon!
Plus it'll be my 21st as well ;)

Got any suggestions for good (old) movies to fill my time with?  Gossip Girl is getting a little ridiculous, even for a spot of no-brainer television.


xx T

P.S: I started using Instagram on Friday, which you might have picked up on if you follow us on Twitter...  Cue the photo-documentation of my weekend, which included:

1. Some flowers

2. Degustation at Jackson's (boy, aren't we fancy now?)
I jest - it was to celebrate Simon & I making it to one year ^_^

3. Thrifting & DIY-ing

4. Fondue (and chilli mussels) for dinner.  My mother is a kitchen goddess.

At last, the iPhone camera gets put to good use!
SHARE THIS POST

3 comments:

  1. Good old movies:
    The Seven Year Itch (Marilyn Monroe)
    Cat on a hot tin roof
    Roman Holiday(Audrey Hepburn)
    Sabrina (the remake with Julia Ormond is good too!)
    High Society (Grace Kelly)
    Cabaret (Liza Minnelli)
    Period drama- Angels and Insects (not sure how old this is???- Patsy Kensit)
    Or if you want an 80's cult classic Labyrinth or Steel Magnolias
    Hope you enjoy them
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just moved to perth from stockholm and found your blog through some friends. Must say it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm completely addicted to instagram, it's how I document my weekend now as well!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.