28.7.11

Messing about with make-up

Oh golly.  
This post was meant to go up ages (and I mean ages!) ago...  It was done about 6 weeks ago in our holiday week (when I had time to do videos haha), and features our two lovely blogging med friends: Riti of I Read Therefore I Am and Bec of Fictional Reality, who were the MUA and the model respectively.  I also have a bunch of photos from this sitting on my computer somewhere, but you'll just have to wait for them until holiday week rolls around soon!!  

Anyway, here's a short video - my apologies for the sickly jaundiced look, as my camera turns everything yellow under warm lighting :P


xx T


SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.