27.10.11

J.Crew at NYFW

I have a list of NYFW shows to browse after exams, but one seems to have slipped it's way into my regime anyway.  Of course it would be J.Crew!

An amazing post over at Eat.Sleep.Wear reignited my obsession with this chic brand.  How it manages to hit the nail on the head season after season beats me!!

Perfectly in line with my green & aqua fetish at the moment. These colours are so Springy! And T's nail colour from yesterday would co-ordinate well with it. (*hint hint, T!*)
Again, yellow is an ideal colour for Spring. Those 2-strap heels are also perfectly appropriate for day time occasions. (Although I warn you- I'm nursing some nasty blisters from mine!)
Will pink, red & orange mixed together ever look boring? I doubt that.

I just had to include the above photo from Eat.Sleep.Wear.  The mix of colours & patterns look so good together!!

xx S


SHARE THIS POST

18 comments:

  1. great post!the looks in the second pic are amazing!love all these bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so in love with J Crew - come to Aus already!!!! I would love to wear those sunshine yellow pants to hospital next year - very Paeds appropriate I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with these bright colours - they're perfect for colour blocking!
    you guys have an amazing blog
    keep up the great work
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colours and the beautiful patterns. I only wish there was J. Crew around here...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS - J Crew is so on the money, just wish it was more available in the UK.

    You have a new fan  And now for some shameless self promotion! Please have a look at my blog too www.southmoltonststyle.com and follow if you like it. Anna xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the yellow shorts! So classy!

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the asymmetric hemline of some of the pieces! Gorgeous collection.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this show! They keep kicking it out of the park the past few years. And they keep getting better & better :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Completely agree, so good!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog, dear! :) So nice, that you like my pics :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colors from J Crew. They always have such amazing collections. Thanks for posting!

    Have a fab weekend, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey :) thank you for the comment!
    I must say those colours are so bright and happy and I also love the cuts and the whole simplicity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely adore all the wonderful colors!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely things!! Love the colors!

    www.fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely photos!!
    Xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. j.crew is my fave xx rose

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.