30.4.12

Girl-Crush: Miso Ruice

It's not too often I get a proper girl-crush happening, but here's one of those cases.  Miso Ruice - a Taiwanese model who had a bit of time on Lookbook.nu (until I think she deleted her account) to tempt the masses with her mysterious Asian looks and sleek styling.  

6639949369_6c0b342053_b6639949189_f8f2a78083_b
6640112665_f7c81c5baf_b6639949695_849dbcddf4_b6639949923_f134521923_b

If only I was 6-foot tall and my calves were less 'sporty', I would get my hands on these leather pants and wear them to death like her.  Although, I am very keen on breaking out the (faux) fur this winter, and I am hankering for some liberal use of black clothing.

Watch this space.

xx T  
SHARE THIS POST

9 comments:

  1. Love these!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com
    coline-rialan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of her outfits are amazing



    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for sharing! This girl has serious style!

    Ash :o)
    ftashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. This girl is just too cool x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mannn. I love all of her jackets/vests. Perfect inspiration for the upcoming Winter!!

    x Stace
    tee+fame

    ReplyDelete
  6. That reminds me I have some leather pants in the back of my wardrobe...I wonder if I should try them on...it's been awhile :/

    Loving those leather looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That reminds me I have some leather pants in the back of my wardrobe...I wonder if I should try them on...it's been awhile :/

    Loving those leather looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like these outfits! she's totally an inspiration !!

    xoxo

    merv

    www.lateybirdy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is amazing - her style has been an inspiration for me for some time now!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.