10.9.12

Eat Out: High Tea at Rochelle Adonis

Le Fanciulle (4 of 20).jpgLe Fanciulle (11 of 20).jpg

My Simon turned 24 whilst he was abroad in Asia, so when he returned, I took him out for high tea at Perth's Rochelle Adonis last Sunday.  Known locally for their fancy cakes and bakes, it was a delightful afternoon which didn't leave us stumbling out the door with over-filled bellies.

Le Fanciulle (6 of 20).jpg
Le Fanciulle (7 of 20).jpgLe Fanciulle (8 of 20).jpg


A spin on the traditional high-tea, one round of savoury bites was followed by a glass platter of sweet treats.

I'll let the pictures do the talking, whilst I go sort out my impending diabetes.


Le Fanciulle (13 of 20).jpg
Le Fanciulle (12 of 20).jpg
Le Fanciulle (14 of 20).jpg
Le Fanciulle (15 of 20).jpgLe Fanciulle (16 of 20).jpgLe Fanciulle (17 of 20).jpg

Highly recommended for an afternoon out with a special someone.
Oh I'm just salivating looking at the pictures again.


xx T
SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, defs want to go there


    herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! I've been looking for a nice place that does a good high tea in Perth! I'm glad you posted this.

    http://sassyshann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.