9.1.13

Life on the Lake

Here are some of my photos from my first day in Siem Reap, Cambodia.  I snuck off last Friday (for a 6 hour bus ride from Phnom Penh), and we were lucky enough to catch the sun setting over lake Tonle Sap.  Yup, it's a huge lake - not the sea!

Le Fanciulle (18 of 150).jpg
Le Fanciulle (17 of 150).jpgLe Fanciulle (12 of 168).jpg
Le Fanciulle (6 of 150).jpg

Later this week, once the internet stops dying every time I try to upload to flickr, I'll post some photos from Angkor Wat and our trip around the temple complex.  Plus an outfit post - yup, I finally convinced my little bro to take some of my blog photos!    

Tune in soon,

xx T


SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Love these shots, especially that last shot, amazing colours in the sky and symmetry! :) Love seeing what everyone is up to all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sab!

      :D

      now for your grand adventure in the USA!!

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.