Well well well, we haven't done one of these in a while have we? Not since last holiday! Well S & I both know that you all like looking at photos of pretty things, especially involving items acquired on international looting missions. And I sure did my share of looting - both in store and online thanks to a shopping itch in Cambodia that needed to be scratched (with the aid of My-Wardrobe.com). Although I have to admit, there was a major drop in the sheer volume of purchases as our "quality over quantity" mantra kicked constantly to save me from myself.
The end result? A more refined and satisfying collection of loot with definite staying power. Plenty of complementing pieces that go hand-in-hand with my existing pared-down wardrobe! :)
1. LV Speedy 25 (courtesy of Simon) & Celine holographic clutch (to me, love from me). Went ape this holiday.
2. Sneak peek of outfit to come next week. Eek!
3. Zara skirt & Mango pumps (the new black heel workhorse of my shoe collection)
4. Grand Scheme five-panel. Channeling that inner hipster (I blame my little brother)
5. Bloch pumps & patent flats (yeah, more shoes. Shoot me.)
6. iPad mini - technically post-trip loot, but this is my most useful purchase to date