18.2.14

Therapy Time

You know what?  Stuff it.  Sometimes you just need retail therapy & today is one of those days.  Every single thing in this collage might be bought today (oops, this is our little secret) apart from the spotty S&B clutch that my mother has already brought home for herself.  So cool, right.

Shoppang

Oh and likely won't be able to find the J Brands that I have in white and reeaaally want in blue!  Any tips, Perthies, on some mid blue boyfriend jeans that are sold in store somewhere local?  My mother bear says to go to Sana and try Paige, so I'll let you know how that goes.

Country Road hat/shirt/shoes - this hat actually fits my head #miracle
Sass & Bide clutch

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.