27.1.15

Shop: Take me to the beach

Untitled
21

Untitled



My current infatuation with all things beach-related has been perpetuated by post-night-shift swims out at Mettam's Pool.  What better way to clear your head?  (and get some great instagram pictures, har har).  We headed out yesterday on Australia Day to the same spot for a snorkel and I am now sporting a spanky butt-tan and a renewed hankering for more octopus and shark-spotting.  Don't fret, it was only a tiny Port Jackson shark.  Perhaps dressing akin to a poisonous sea snake with the Zimmermann number in the collage would be beneficial to avoiding further shark-sightings?

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to be living in a city blessed with such astounding natural beauty.  As much as I keep on dreaming about jetting off to places on my hit list (Iceland, anyone?), it's still nice to be a tourist in your own town.  I can't wait for my Watershot housing to arrive so I can show you the extra magic underneath the waves!

   

SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.